READ ME BEFORE ORDERING
1. All yogostph.com orders are for same-day delivery, same-day pick-up, or you may also choose your preferred date and time.
2. Cut-off for orders depends on the closing time of each branch. Please refer to the "Stores" tab for the operating hours. All orders made after cut-off time will be processed the next day.
3. All confirmed orders are final and cannot be modified or cancelled.
4. Delivery covers up to 15 KM radius from the chosen branch. In case your delivery location is beyond these areas, you may still order from this site, you just have to select Store Pick Up and book your own courier.
5. Delivery fee to be shouldered by buyer. Fees vary depending on your location.
6. Settle payment using Dragonpay if you are using GCash and Online Banking. Use Paymongo for Credit Cards and Paymaya. Cash can be accepted only for Store Pick Up.
7. Yogost PH reserves the right to cancel the order without refund or remedy to you, in cases where delivery is attempted by us, but was unsuccessful due to the reasons including but not limited to:
- Absence of the recipient
- Inability to contact the customer through the provided contact information despite attempts by the delivery provider
- Lack of appropriate or sufficient logistical/road access to deliver the order successfully
- Lack of a suitable or secure location to leave the ordered items
- No-show cancellations
- Failure to receive the Order within ten (10) minutes from the time of delivery
ORDERING PROCESS AND DELIVERIES
How can I order? Do I need to book a rider for pick-up and delivery?
- Just click or tap the drinks that you want from the menu and add to cart. No need to make a separate booking for delivery and pick-up. Your order will be automatically assigned to our delivery partner who will pick it up and deliver it straight to where you are.
Is there a minimum purchase?
- There is no minimum amount of purchase.
Can I order anytime?
- You can order anytime but our delivery is only during the operating hours of each store.
How much is the delivery fee?
- The delivery fee varies depending on the distance. An estimate will be available before you confirm your order.
Can I do self-pick up?
- Yes, you can book thru our website using the Store Pick Up option and choose your date and time. Just be sure to be there on your chosen time or advise our Customer Support if there will be any changes.
I received a confirmation and got billed, but no rider was booked and my order did not arrive.
- In case payment has been made prior to notification, your payment will be refunded within 7-14 business days.
Which area can you deliver?
- Our delivery can reach as far as 15km radius from the chosen branch. In case your delivery location is beyond this, you may still order from this site, select Store Pick Up, and book your own courier or personally pick up your order from the chosen branch.
Who is your 3rd party delivery partner?
- We’ve partnered with Mr. Speedy as our main delivery partner. Should you wish to book a different courier, you may do so by choosing Store Pick Up option and book your own preferred courier.
Can I cancel my orders?
- All confirmed orders are final and cannot be modified or cancelled. Kindly review your orders carefully before checking out.
I received a wrong order, missing items, or defective goods. What should I do?
- Should you discover that there are issues upon receipt of your order, kindly contact our Customer Support immediately at:
|Ayala Malls Manila Bay||0956-5061642|
|Kapitolyo Delivery Hub||0956-5061641|
|SM San Lazaro||0905-4654370|
|SM North Edsa||0905-4654368|
- Yogost may request for pictures and/or additional information to properly investigate on your concern. If, upon due investigation, your order is found to have been erroneously served or delivered by Yogost or its delivery partner, it will be replaced with the correct order or a refund may be made, depending on the situation.
What are your modes of payment?
- Payment can be done via digital wallets like Gcash and Paymaya, Online Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card (VISA, Mastercard). Kindly ensure card validity, should you choose to pay via Credit or Debit Card. Also, for the protection of the cardholder, we may need validate by requiring credentials and reserve the right not to proceed with the transaction if no credentials are presented.
Do you accept Cash on Delivery (COD)?
- We accept Cash on Delivery for Store Pick Up orders only.
Do you accept PWD and SC cards?
- PWD/SC Card is accepted but only for dine-in purchases, and not via delivery orders.
System was down/ payment hanged/ My payment did not push through/ I did not receive and confirmation. What should I do?
- Please confirm with the branch you’re ordering from if your order pushed through. If not, then you can try ordering again.
What is the tanginess level?
- Original (OG) is our signature blend which is customized for the Filipino taste. If you like it extra tangy, you can Double (DB) the yogurt for free. We offer this option to all series except VC Series.
Can the sweetness level be adjusted?
- Yes, sweetness level can be adjusted to your liking. There are two options to choose from: Recommended and Less Honey.
How many add-ons can I put in my drink?
- You are free to mix and match a maximum of 3 add-ons for any drink. But for the VC Series, only the cheese foam can be added.
How long can I keep the drink? How do we store it?
- It is best consumed within 30 minutes upon purchase. You can store it in the refrigerator for a day or two. You may also store it in the freezer so it may last at least a week. Just thaw and enjoy.
My drink has separated, is it still safe to drink?
- It is completely normal for drinks to settle because we use fresh yogurt and mix it with fresh fruits. Just shake or stir it, and enjoy!
- Yes, yogurt and fruits are generally safe to anyone. But note that the VC series has caffeine from green tea.